• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Report 60 Ranger taken back (1 Viewer)

Rating - 99.2%
122   1   1
Username(s) of the accused
OCbanster
When did the issue occur?
10/14/20
Link to transaction thread
https://ectunnel.com/community/conversations/selling-60-epic-ranger-sky-haste-cloak-os-hs-sky-8-keyes-partial-vp-key-levi-cloak-40-bag.516086/#convMessage-991161
Value of property in dispute
$200 +
Hi there, I sold a 60 Ranger I had bought a few weeks before from OCbanstar. I then sold the account because I didnt like the Ranger to Aibos. He just informed me the password has been changed and a new phone number has been added. He gave the me the last 2 digits as 75. This is not my number and when I looked to see OCbanster in chat there is a line through his name. The original email and his paypal info were [email protected] Can you please investigate this. I feel sorry for the guy that I sold the account to.

So this number is his real number because proof =

Attachments

• uyyy.jpg
    uyyy.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 87
Should we try to at least have the account banned for account selling and his account here banned too, so that at least, he lose it all.

Should we try to at least have the account banned for account selling and his account here banned too, so that at least, he lose it all.

that tends to back fire as they will look at other emails that have been used on that account and might look at other accounts linked to that email.

Do what you need to do aibos. Any idea how he reclaimed the account? was it purely through SQA, or was there a phone number still attached?

News, he just emailed me and maybe Lats saying his computer was compromised. Maybe he found the game not as interesting or maybe he got some remorse I would say..

Attachments

• remorse.jpg
    remorse.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 84
His computer is not compromised, because he actually emailed his remorse trough the email adress that he moved the account to.

I've removed his dox for the moment, in the hopes he decides to work with aibos.

@aibos, let me know if/when you'd like the dox returned.

Just a heads up this is ocbanstar, can't type from a banned ectunnel account

I've tried and done everything possible to get the account to this person, I have a petition response from a GM stating the account is flagged as compromised and MY phone is not allowed to be changed

I've sent 200 usd to aibos and have about 30 emails back in forth today as he requested money and forget this happened

I don't know what else to do but I did not try to take back a ranger account for 200 bucks thats silly

Can provide all of our emails and discussions from today as well as the PayPal receipt of money sent etc he also has access to the account so I've done everything I can to fix this issue, I got a text message yesterday to a number that had previously been attached to a stripe payment text number...but this time it sent everquests 2 factor code which I ignored as I figured it was a spam or bot text, upon looking at it after work at home I saw it was an EQ text and I immediately sent a message to LATS PayPal email AND to aibos

We have corresponded through email today for the past 8 mish hours waiting on a petition response...I put the email back to aibos's but it looks like he didn't verify it or it wouldn't change, possibly due to the accounts security lock a GM placed on it

The GM i spoke to was bridgette a senior GM

As always and as I've made clear through our emails, please let me know anything and I mean ANYTHING I can do to keep things as good for you as possible, I am using my phone now as I don't want to use my pc much if at all due to the possibility of it being xo.promised (although I did try logging in extunnel and other things a few times as I assumed I'd be banned until this got situated and wanted to contact a moderator about the situation)

Oh and your money is safe as it was sent PayPal friends and family it can't be taken back...also if there's anything I can do for lats please let me know also...I don't care about being banned here or anything I just don't want anyone ripped off and with having no way to communicate and not being tech savvy its hard to straighten things out and this thread kinda had me painted in a not so correct light...kinda sorta so I wanted to speak my peace...but please keep in contact with me I WANT to make everything good

I'm kinda sorta upset this happened (hence the ling responses I'm typing) and want to know how all this happened once aibos and lats are all good

Thanks keep in touch please until 100% resolved

I've lifted @OCbanstar's ban since he seems to be acting in good faith.

My issue here is the email change, which is clearly a sign of malicious intent by one of the parties, and not an accident.

it sounds like to many email account changes in a short time caused a locked account. not the first time I have heard of this.

just how i am, weird, but its just me...anytime i try and make emails its always taken and that was like 10 years ago, everything is taken now x100 so i just type/scribble emails for the few accounts i have/had

dont forget what you dont "understand" doesnt make someone a thief, ive done everything i can from petitions to full refunds to changing things back to the persons info, to contacting someone even before i saw anything here...the first thing i did was email lats and then email this person a bit later last night as i was more concerned with them than myself as i stayed up until like 4am half asleep waiting to see if i got an email back knowing i had to be at work a few hours later

As far as the account, im satisfied now as aibos (the rightful buyer) has access to the account AND said if he got a refund he would forget this crap happened, he got his refund which i gladly took care of, so as far as we go we are all straight, in regards to the sites use sure i only have 27 feedback but its all positive no issues, the other account i sold lats doesnt have any issues (that weve heard of) nor has any of the few others so as ive said if a ban is upheld i get it, its no problem im not lash out, ill be bummed, but the majority feeling secure is more of a value than my own singular self, like i said id only ever BUY kronos on the site, im never ever selling anything and going through this crap again im too old for this and dont like feeling like im being judged on how i said this or what i meant by that and having to explain myself on how i or a GM did this or that (mind you im not saying anyone has done that but it feels that way a little haha)

regardless as far as the site goes if i get banned at least let me be known as the most stand up guy ever to be banned /shrug haha i dont use the site THAT much to have it be of a bother but it was always fun just looking at things for sale and being bought

whatever you do redbot i support you im glad the refund and account got situated regardless = )

my email is now compromised as well so i cant access the email i had either now...so yes my pc is 100% compromised

i wont be on it online anymore so it looks like a hack was done like i thought as well

Just want to point out how you felt some days before your computer became compromised ;)

Attachments

• 123.jpg
    123.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 113
Now this same guy is trying to reveal my character names on my posting to get me in shit . Why is he unbanned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back