• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mischief 60 Paladin on Mischief with Full DWF Cultural Armor / Yelinak's Talisman / Petrified Flamberge - +45 Warrior -2x40 slots -$300 or 30 Krono - TRADED (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Level
60 + 45
Race
Dwarf and Ogre
Class
Paladin + Warrior
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🟡 I cannot supply the original email address.
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
60 Paladin with full Underfoot Armor (DWF Cultural), 41% haste, Petrified Heartwood Flamberge, Primal Claidmore, Lots of 25% exp potions.
Skills are great but not perfect and need a little work. Looking for Brell's Mountainous Barrier? Look no further. Has 2 40 slot bags on him.
Also has 20 slot bag and 16 slot dreamweave bag. Has the hedgerow leaf mount (fast movement speed - equivalent to 100k mount speed).

45 Warrior on the same account has reasonable items with two veldrak's shortblades that are awesome aggro. Most skills
on the warrior are really great but some need a little work. Has 20 slot bag and 16 slot bag on this character. Has hedgerow leaf mount too.

Looking for $300 or 30 Krono for the account. Not many 60 Paladins around these days on mischief. Get yours today!

Pricing:

Talked with friends about pricing and it was way too low, sorry for increasing the price.

Traded this account for a monk.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back