• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 epic rogue on blue with good gear, droppables,r and vp key for ranger (1 Viewer)

Rmtguy2013

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
full planar, all keys including vp key, hiero cloak and other droppables, all slots filled, bags filled with clicks, looking to trade for a ranger or any other 60 toon, ranger can be 50+ if geared. pm me

also willing to trade for a 60 character on red preferably rogue or druid. but open to all, even cleric.

Just wanted everyone to know this guy has been posted about immensely on P99 forums with links and screenshots from this website, from this post, as well as facebook links, aim links, and many more confirming "rmtguy2013" is Gaffin/Bouncerr from P99. He was stupid enough to leave a trail of signatures using his RL name as well as his AIM name as sigs on the forums. I would urge caution to anyone trying to purchase anything from this guy, as a large petition has been submitted by players to GMs concerning his RMT use.

I myself can confirm this is actually Gaffin, he told me he was selling this character to buy things on red, so yeah...don't care about RMT, just don't want anyone going down because of this scumbag.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=120917

This is not even the original post with most of the links. Someone posted Gaffin's RL info so the post was taken down. However if you look at the screenshots and links, its concrete evidence. Buyers beware.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back