• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 epic necro/52 epic shaman/ 60 wiz and more! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
Necro and Wiz sold. Ragefire toons available for transfer for sale

**Naggy toons for sale**
**No SQ/A on ANY of these accounts**

52 Shaman(With Epic for Sale) Asking $100 or 12Kronos OBO
Mostly Planar Gear. Black saph earrings. Black Saph Neck. Nathsar Arms and Legs. Basic group gear outside of having Epic. Just needs a little leveling love or you can

52 Druid full planar gear. Stripped other slots. $60 PayPal or 6 krono OBO

52 Necro in mostly blighted. Has "Cloak of Spiroc Feathers" for epic 1.0. Also has started most of the 1.0 quest line. Has some other posey gear but mostly stripped. $80 PayPal or 8 kronosOBO

I have 2 level 58 Mages for sale. Mostly stripped except for
some planar and no drop pieces. Can xfer them off on to seperate accounts.
Asking $50each.($25 goes to the xfer so i'm really only selling them for $25 each)Will take Kronos for the mages and PAY the $25 xfer fee myself. You make an account you want them on(Make sure it has a Krono activated on it) then PM Me the name of the account. Takes 1-2 days to transfer and then your new mages will be on your own SECURE account! OBO

Lockjaw buyers are responsible for the fees that come with transferring from server to server. I may give a discount if you purchase a few toons!

Thank you very much!
-Lee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back