• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

60 Druid 43 AA & about 300k in Dropable BIS gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

redfive

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Still need to sell this character. 60 Druid with 43 AA attached are pics of the gear. $220 gets it, as a bonus because im leaving you can also have my 5 opther accounts.. most have heroic characters and other various characters on other servers, as well as one account has a 50 war and a 46 wiz on phinny.

2.png

1.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 21
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    661.8 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Re: 60 Druid 40 AA & about 300k in Dropable BIS gear

I would get verified if I were u or you're going to run into issues trying to sell the account with a low feedback score. also post a screenshot of inventory so we can see this toon. Good luck to ya buddy.

Where is the 300k in dropable gear? Definitely not the stuff you have listed so there must be some more in the bank or something? Could we get a list of that as well?

I sent you a PM on 12/22 and never got a response. Would definitely suggest getting verified. This druid is very similar to the one "EQ accounts etc" aka [email protected] ripped me off on at the end of November.

Where is the 300k in dropable gear? Definitely not the stuff you have listed so there must be some more in the bank or something? Could we get a list of that as well?

Looking closer at the photos, I see an AoN, ODS, and White Dragonscale Cloak... I'm not sure if there is anything else that stands out as high value dropables though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back