1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

Accounts Mangler 5x 36 Mage, 34 Ench - $35 per +/ $5 Krono with purchase

Discussion in 'EverQuest Accounts' started by Uhnknown, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Uhnknown

Uhnknown Member
    Verified Premium

Rating - 100%
    39   0   0

Level:
    6x 36, 1x 34, 1x 49
    Race:
    Human, Dark Elf, Erudite
    Class:
    Mage, Enchanter, Cleric, Warrior
    Creator:
    Yes, I'm the original creator.
    Email:
    I will give buyer access to the original email account
    SMS:
    No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
    Credit Card:
    No credit card has ever been used on the account.
    Secret Question/Answer:
    No secret question has been set.
    Refund Policy:
    No refunds.

Looking to sell a group of characters i've been leveling up on Mangler recently - Also willing to sell them all together at a discount.

$35 - 5x Lvl 36 Human Mages with primary spells(recent pets, nukes, Bind, Gate and Invis spells) - Casting skills for nukes and conjuring are more than sufficient. Almost no gear except for some pieces from lguk.

$35 - 1x Lvl 34 Erudite Enchanter with up to date spells, skills are somewhat lacking except for Buffing. Some random dungeon drops as gear.

$75 - 1x Lvl 36 Human Warrior - 1hb / 1hs + defensives are maxed, few pieces of crafted mixed with banded, Platinum Fire Wedding Rings, SSoY and Mudman Enforcer with Wulfenite Augs, Skull-Shaped Barbute.

$80- 1x Lvl 49 Dark Elf Cleric with current spells and max casting skills, 176 Wisdom unbuffed with a mix of Withered and +Wis rings / earrings.

The only account's with a SQ/A set are the Enchanter and Cleric, the rest do not. No CCs used on any of the accounts either. I'm willing to use a krono for 30 days gametime upon purchase for an additional $5.

#1 Uhnknown, Jun 9, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 23, 2019 at 3:18 PM