• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

4x 36 Mage - $30 per / $105 for all 4. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
Level
4x Level 36
Race
Human
Class
Mage
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Email
📧 🟢 I will give buyer access to the original email account
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Looking to sell a group of characters i've been leveling up on Mangler recently - Also willing to sell them all together at a discount.

$30 per / $105 for all 4 - 4x Lvl 36 Human Mages with primary spells(recent pets, nukes, Bind, Gate and Invis spells) - Casting skills for nukes and conjuring are more than sufficient. Almost no gear except for some pieces from lguk.

$35 - 1x Lvl 34 Erudite Enchanter with up to date spells, skills are somewhat lacking except for Buffing. Some random dungeon drops as gear.

$75 - 1x Lvl 36 Human Warrior - 1hb / 1hs + defensives are maxed, few pieces of crafted mixed with banded, Platinum Fire Wedding Rings, SSoY and Mudman Enforcer with Wulfenite Augs, Skull-Shaped Barbute.

$80- 1x Lvl 49 Dark Elf Cleric with current spells and max casting skills, 176 Wisdom unbuffed with a mix of Withered and +Wis rings / earrings.

The only account's with a SQ/A set are the Enchanter and Cleric, the rest do not. No CCs used on any of the accounts either.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No refunds.
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back