• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

54 almost 55 ench - full planar, lots of plat/items, all spells (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacks341

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hello,

I don't have the time to play anymore so I figured I'll sell my account.

I have a 54 high elf enchanter, less than a yellow from 55. Has full planar, very well geared otherwise, keyed for seb/sky, has every spell available up to 60, 10k+ plat, lots of sellable items in bank, many items in bank towards the epic, part of a top guild with DKP. Player skills are very high/close to cap, including defensive ones.

I'll be providing the email address associated with this account, and the guild login information on purchase.

Account currently has around a month, maybe a little less of playtime activated. I am happy to provide additional information to those interested.

In addition to this account I have about 20 kronos or so, I'd be selling in addition if interested.

Price for account: $300

Hey brother your inbox is full if you can delete some messages and send me a pm early morning/tonight, wasn't able to reply to your pm you sent me back. Thanks ttyl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back