• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

50 Magician (price check) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

endgame

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I'm curious to know if I was to offer a 50 magician on the ragefire server, around what price is considered fair market value currently. I'm open letting my character go since life just got busy.

I would be willing to let it go pretty cheap, but I just need some idea

Last edited:
contact me if you are interested in the mage, it does have gear, i'm thinking somewhere around 250ish

stat gear:
journeyman boots (35% run speed instant-click)
Wrist: Ring of the Ancients
Arm: Azure Sleeve
Chest: Robe of the Ishva
Head: Elemental Binder
Ear: Golden Sapphire Earring x2
Secondary: Crude Stein

rest is cloth and not important

12 days remaining on sub as of this post. I can include platinum and or krono to sweeten the deal if needed

Last edited:
I have never used Escrow once in my last 3 years. That said, everyone does things different. AS the buyer I have always paid upfront. I feel that is customary.

Nothing is really customary. Neither party should go first just out of pure natural order of things. It depends on what each persons feedback looks like and other circumstances of the situation (does anything seem out of place, is there anyone unwilling to speak on the phone or give some personally identifiable information, does someone request using a payment method other than PayPal, ect). All things play a part when determining who goes first. Just be smart. Using a broker that is ID verified by Redbot or someone with super high feedback is never a bad idea to keep everything on the up and up. There's a lot of scams and you can never be too safe.

I don't know many people who would give up what they are selling without taking payment first. If you do this, kudos to you. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back