• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

50 Cleric / 50 Mage (Char(s) or Account(s)) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUI123

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 50 Cleric and/or 50 Mage, they are on separate accounts. Both full Plane of Hate Gear, the Cleric has the 40 Slot 100% Weight Reduction Bag and Jboots. Very nice mana pool on both characters, well over 200 wis/int stats, both characters fully geared every slot. There are also a handful of kronos on the accounts as well. Cleric is pretty decked out as far as MR too (100MR before buffs Ready to Raid). Contact me for any questions. Make reasonable offers please!

P.S. Mage has all focus effect items and a couple other pieces of EPIC and Cleric has Gimblox ring and Bergurgles Crown for his EPIC!

Both chars have guise

Last edited:
I had a different account that I forgot the e-mail to on here. Vaporean is the name, you can look up feedback on there from sales I had made, I will get verified though if need be. Im just not a hardcore seller. Just dont have the time to invest into EQ anymore. Oh and Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back