• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

4 Level 50s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive sold 3 level 50s with max exp for 200 each. The accounts that are on PA have been up there forever and no one has bought them (they have been listed for more than 10 days). Ive also sold 5 more accounts for 150-200 each that were level 48. However, the toons were minimal gear (about 1k worth of gear on each) That being said, they're worth what people will pay for them. Good luck in your sales!

What kinda deal are we talking for someone here?

As we discussed earlier, I tend to agree with mistersmiles re: falling prices and the gear, while quite nice now, being totally outdated in a couple weeks with Kunark.

That being said, I really want a Chanter and Wiz! ;)

Going price for a lvl 50 maxxed with standard gear is absolutely around 200 dollars ATM. By the way, is Kunark coming out in a few weeks? WTF I mustve missed something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back