• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

30 message limit (1 Viewer)

If you are buying from a person who is verified, you should be fine as long as you aren't over on your messages. You can get a 50,000 message limit for a small fee that helps support the website. I suggest paying the $10 bucks for so.

Premium membership is $10 per year, which you can sign up for here. Members may cancel at any time and enjoy the remaining subscription.
Here's our current feature list for Premium users:
  • Inbox Size: 50,000 private conversation messages
  • Apply for Verification
  • Auto-Bump Threads
  • Feedback Privacy: click here for a guide
  • Last-Read Info: See when others read your conversation
  • Last-Read Privacy: Hide your own last-read info
  • Auto-Responders: Set automatic replies to conversations
  • Can "like" posts (gives 10 Redcents, recieves 1 Redcent)
  • Can upload attachments to conversations
  • Can use signatures
  • Organize with conversation custom prefixes & filters
  • Start conversation groups
  • Kick others from conversation
  • More conversation recipients
  • Larger custom avatar
  • Bypass spambot checks
  • Can send Redcents
  • Increased attachment storage
  • Future additions, we're always adding features
  • Feel free to request more in the support forum!
Not bad for less than $1 per month. Compare Premium to our other usergroups here.

If you are buying from a person who is verified, you should be fine as long as you aren't over on your messages. You can get a 50,000 message limit for a small fee that helps support the website. I suggest paying the $10 bucks for so.

got to pay the bills some how

I recently just setup my account and confirm the worth of the $10 premium for a full year and the ease of getting verified (took a few hours?). At first i thought you had to send a copy of your entire ID but really you can black out everything but your name, state/province, and picture so you really aren't giving up any crazy amount of personally identifiable info.

Is that why i cant make a new post for 22hours? Is there also a cap on new threads per day without premium?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back