• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

30 Enchanter (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling level 30 dark elf enchanter on Red99. Character was leveled discretely; never grouped or guilded - no reputation. Very original name. Almost all slots are full but not spectacular gear. Has almost every spell up to 29, including Clarity and almost every illusion spell. I will be providing the login server credentials, the emulator account it is tied to, and the e-mail address as well will be provided. You will have complete ownership of the account.
I am not accepting RMT or cash. I am only looking for plat or items on Red or Blue servers. I will take 1kpp on Blue or 2kpp on Red for him. I will also accept items of similar value on Blue. I am primarily interested in shaman and/or wisdom gear on Blue. Send me a whisper and we can chat -- again, no RMT please, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back