• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

3 EQ accounts on The Combine (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxranor

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Account Type: EQ1
Server: The Combine
Transfer Available: Yes
Race: Troll Berserker
Level: 80
Account Active:No
Original Owner: Yes
Have Secret Question/Answer: Yes
CD Key Available: Yes
Amount: 200

Race: High Elf Paladin
Level: 67
CD Key Available: No-bought it as a digital download so was never supplied with this information
Amount: 50

Race: Froglok Shaman
Level: 54
CD Key Available: No-bought it as a digital download so was never supplied with this information
Amount: 30

I have original credit card info, birthday, anything else you may need, I am the original owner of all three accounts, just moving away from the game because school occupies more time and I'm poor. Oh, berserker has a couple veteran rewards, other two have none, fresh accounts. I have no magelos but will hook up the eqplayers links if there's any interest.

Edit: Pretty sure I will accept offers on these accounts, would just like to recoup some of my losses. Thanks for lookin if nothin else.

Last edited:
Keep in mind that the Combine is about to be merge with Druzzil Ro.

SOE said:
On January 21, 2009, EQ will be consolidating "The Combine" server and "Druzzil Ro (Tarew Marr)" server into one server to be titled "Druzzil Ro (Tarew Marr, Combine)." The merge will begin at 3 a.m. PST and will last approximately five hours.

-alatyami

should be a free server transfer then if they do it like when they had the mass server merge.

just noticed latest message on merge, no free transfer off Druzzil

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back