• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

2ND RETIREMENT SALE!!! Entire Army up for grabs!!! MAX AAs* FV - ROS / TBL / TOV Toons!!! 100% FEEDBACK Check em' out!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
Various
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟢 No credit card has ever been used on the account.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🟢 No secret question has been set.
Hey guys!!! The time has come for my second official retirement sale. Just as last year things got sped up with RL work going on. The time has come for another round!!! No telling when i'll be back to EQ (although i'll still be lurking around ECT. ) xD This is a way for anyone interested in PLing or getting their own custom group make-up started. I will list accounts below, as well as any additional information needed. I am original creator on all of these minus about 5 accounts, who were originally purchased from very reputable sellers here on ECT. I will list this below on the "affected accounts". (Any / all original account information on these will be included, if no note is made, I am original owner) If no price is listed it just means I will be accepting offers until I get one I deem fit. I take a lot of time on certain toons that I wouldn't mind holding onto, unless the price was right!! Cheers!!!

TAKING OFFERS ON ANY ACCOUNT CURRENTLY!!!

- SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT - SOLD OUT

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me!!!

I will accept PayPal FnF or Venmo!!!

I will update this list as accounts are sold, so if it's listed above, it's still available.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds once Transaction is complete
Last edited:
I am interested in your accounts but i need to know if the expansions on this account is the collectors so i can claim items like the Hive of the Bixie available with the collectors xpac of Call of the Forsaken and the Wayward ship with the Darkened sea or no they do not have them? let me know ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back