• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

27 Ogre Warrior (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 99.4%
155   1   0
As I mentioned in a previous post I'm quitting the game for a little bit as I have a little one on the way in the next few months so I need to focus my attention on that for now.

So now to the character,

level 27 Ogre Warrior

Currently wearing about 15kr worth of gear give/take a little but can sell stripped

If you're repped and would like more detailed information / to see in game or screen shots I can arrange this just don't want to be too specific on post.

Lastly this account will have a $25 fee added to the final selling price to cover a transfer to the account of your choice or a new account created by me whichever you prefer.

Asking price is $250 (geared) or 75 (Stripped) can go thru gear with you to see if my estimated value on gear is at all accurate it could be more or could be less tbh I'm not 100% sure what all I have left is worth but I know he has about 650~ AC at 27 without a shield so I imagine thats pretty decent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back