• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

18 KR For Sale $11 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

phnx187

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quitting EQ, got 18 Krono for sale. $11 each or 190 for all of them. PM me here and I will try to be as quick as possible.
Payment through Paypal F&F Only.

Brand new members should verify when selling things.
Buyers beware of new members with no feedback.

To elaborate, since I have no reputation I would be willing to provide the product to the buyer First, assuming that buyer has a good reputation.

Last edited:
So every scammer says, heres my krono. Now that you have my krono, please pay me?

The scammers actually say "Will go first if you have feedback" it's a way to attract people to their post and make a quick buck. Either way, link to getting verified is here, good luck to you man. https://www.redguides.com/amember/signup/bazaar

We've been having a LOT of scams here lately, and it's nothing personal to you bud, just looking out for the safety of others here.

I dont see why the guy has to be harassed because he's not verified. Talk about a racket. I'm sure there are plenty of people around here willing to let him go first and happily give him feedback.

You dont NEED to be verified to sell, the way you're going about the trade is the way to go if not verified. Just wait until night time and post up again, these people should get infractions for crapping up your sale thread and making you look bad without reason to believe you're a scammer, have some decency/manners people you were all once 0 feedbackers.

I dont see why the guy has to be harassed because he's not verified. Talk about a racket. I'm sure there are plenty of people around here willing to let him go first and happily give him feedback.

You dont NEED to be verified to sell, the way you're going about the trade is the way to go if not verified. Just wait until night time and post up again, these people should get infractions for crapping up your sale thread and making you look bad without reason to believe you're a scammer, have some decency/manners people you were all once 0 feedbackers.

Fair enough, it's a slippery slope you don't want to alienate new sellers but you don't want to see the same posts spring up day after day and just not say anything while idly sitting by watching posts appear on Fippy Darkpaw forum because more people fell for the scams.

All the guy has to do is send the krono to a trusted buyer first, then everything is cool; but I'm telling you that when you see scammers who will sell 1 krono to someone , or make 1-2 small sales then cash out with a bigger scam, it's a revolving door that just keeps repeating itself. If you think this is because of the money, and that it's a racket....you're wrong man, it's about common decency and growing tired of seeing the same thing day after day! Tired of the drama here lately. I guess helping people is looked down upon now. :(

Trying to help people avoid scams = a racket? Apparently maybe to you Wealthmanager, but on the other hand I've been a member of these forums for years and I just don't want to see scammers flourish on our forums. I was advised to just continue reporting the posts, so that's what I will do. Let the mods deal with it, no reason to keep crapping up threads you are right on that.

You have valid points, not sure the best way to handle it, just dont want to see the rate of new sellers decrease due to unwarranted tales. I guess reporting will work.

I get what you are saying, but I am not looking to make a name for myself selling krono I am just trying to quit eq haha. So yes, I thought it would be ok to do it the way I was claiming to without any real issue

With the recent amount of scams going on more and more, it should be implemented that you have to be verified to sell. Plain and simple. You should not be able to come to here and "make a quick buck" or "cash out" and its that mind state that has allowed these scams to carry on.

We all started out with 0 feedback, and busted our asses to get to where we are. I personally started doing what I do to help people have a safe transaction. We earned the right to sell here. I use multiple VPN's to ensure safety of these customers and myself. If i should be using the VPN's to create new accounts and scam people, please do tell because I am going about this all wrong.

My 2cents.

Here's my issue, its nothing personal against you. I can't get verified or I would. Ive tried with numerous different types of ID/government forums etc. It comes down to I can not obtain a photo ID that also has my address shown on 1 individual card. The option here is drivers license. IF....you werent an idiot as a kid and got a boat ton of tickets. Even for myself having high feedback, it blows my mind that someone will buy a virtual item from someone (me even) who doesn't even so much as give their name. I've learned to work with the options available.

I have 1 negative feedback mate, and I have 0 issues making sales. The opinion of 1 person does not define your ways or path. Your approach however, does.

Taking 5minutes to get verified would have your KR sold in minutes at that price.

Unless you are a traffic criminal like me, to which I truly understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back