• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

$175 Powerlevel to 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Servers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: $100 Powerlevel and Max AA's (Drinal, Xeg, Cazic, Bristle)

This guy is awesome. Very fast work. I'll definitely use him again for any other characters.

He is fast, efficient and willing to work with your schedule. I've been hassled by a different PL'er and had to beg him to complete progression because he said he "didn't like to PL peoples main toon". Zero didnt give me a single problems about PLing my main or being in a guild, like the other guy bitched at me until I paid him extra to accept the job . Zero did what he does amazingly and was so willing to please the customer. Great communication, willing to answer questions and provides regular updates. Don't try 'another' service, this one is LEGIT! Plus, not having to transfer servers is a MAJOR BONUS (Just wish he or somone offered Tradeskill services like Hellfyre, but on "all normal servers" or at least my server lol)! He seems like the homie you cpuld kick back and drink a beer with (or smoke a bowl :) ). I'll be back for some of the alts I dont have time for !
Thanks again man!
P.S. If you're looking for a PL and go elsewhere then you F'd up and made a mistake !

Last edited:
Agreed. This guy is the best. Very efficient and great communication. And the fact that he is on all servers seals the deal. Definitely my go to guy for PLs now.

Re: $100 Powerlevel and Max AA's (Drinal, Xeg, Cazic, Bristle)

You need a PL bro ? could you do a 107 bers to 110 and max aa for 50$?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back