• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

$175 Powerlevel to 110 and Max AA's (ALL Live Normal Servers) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Selling Services to Powerlevel any toon from 85-110 and Max AA's on ALL Live Normal Servers

Server: ALL Live Normal Servers

85 -110 Max AA including tradeskill AA's= $175
105 - 110 and Max AA's = $125

Selling Services to powerlevel or exp your character. Some people have sent me a few PM's requesting this service. Players have created another account, bought heroic toon and i've leveled it from there for Level 110 and Max AA's.

How long does it take? 10-15 Days.

You can create the heroic on any server and provide me login.

Payment Methods Available: Paypal ( Friends and Family ONLY )

Instant Messenger ID's: RedGuides PM

Last edited:
Re: Powerlevel and Max AA's (Drinal, Xeg, Cazic, Bristle)

Bump. Just finished a bunch of orders because of the Heroic Character Special. Have a few more spots for PL's

Re: $100 Powerlevel and Max AA's (Drinal, Xeg, Cazic, Bristle)

Bump. Got a few opening and if you do multiple toons for this weekend I will toss in another free

Superfast service, and kept in touch almost twice daily to keep me informed on how he was getting on

Highly recommended! will use again next time i need some PL!

Bump. Just finished another. Looking to do another with fast service with this weekend exp bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back