• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Firiona Vie 125 SK/max AA/raid geared/artisan prize/zek ear/nos cloak/LS neck. With 5 Bonus Accts! **Price Lowered**

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Level
Race
Iskar
Class
Shadowknight
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Buyer Requirements
📌 Must be verified and in good standing with RG/ECT.
Selling my 125 Iskar Shadowknight with max AA and 375 banked. He is full NOS raid T2 geared (except weapons which are LS group TS). He is well on his way to 350 in all tradeskills. Artisan’s Prize (currently around 180 AC)
Zek ear (just needs raids and raid ore)
NoS cloak (finished hunter, needs raids)
LS neck (needs hunter)
Full slot 3s, 5s, 7/8, 18/19 augs.
Janns veil
2.0 and mini-epic BP
Has all the best trophies in-house.
All expansion collections are complete (RoF-LS).
This character is raid-ready and has almost every clicky you could possibly need.
This account has never had any suspensions or actions taken against it and the account is active now.
$700 obo PayPal f&f.
I am the original owner of this account.
Will also throw in five other accounts, all 125 and LS group geared. (CLR, SHM, ROG, BER, BRD)

Refund Policy
🛎️ N/A
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back