• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

115 SK Live - SOLD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Level
Race
Human
Class
ShadowKnight
Creator
🛐 🟡 No, I'm not the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🔵 Two
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
115 SK - Max AA Full T3 ToV group gear + some raid pieces. Rare bear crate mount. Lots of old world clickies. Majority of Heroic AA's done. Lots of time and effort has been put into this SK.
HP = 315k AC = 25.2k UNBUFFED.

This SK is pretty much ready to do it all in ToV and some. Easily tank groups of mobs in ToV, handle raid content no problem and pretty much set you above and beyond the rest.

Also has a lvl 65 Berserker 200 AA's with a Tacvi weapon on mangler if that is something of interest.

Asking $500- Do not be scared to make offers. Depending on how i feel at a given point in time I may or may not accept it :).

Also, I will add an exra Krono to the account upon purchase so youll get AT LEAST 30 days free.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None

Attachments

• SK1_LI.jpg
    SK1_LI.jpg
    989.8 KB · Views: 41
  • SK2.PNG
    SK2.PNG
    268.2 KB · Views: 44
  • skaa.PNG
    skaa.PNG
    214.6 KB · Views: 41