• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Live (normal server) 105berserker fully raided tbm and eok gear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zekservices

BANNED
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
selling main account almost 16 years invested in this account berserker has best of every aug, progression rare item u can think of every clickie in game
a berserker could need, if u can think of it he has it again has been a main in a top 5 guild serverwide for years has current eok 2hners and blunt and a few other items like range, charm, arms legs, all progression up to eok done taking serious offers only and im wiling to use whatever trade system you perfer for a quick fast safe sell like PA ect. please contact me for more information thanks

bump this zerker is still up for grabs asking 600 and its yours show in game giving it a few days before i just consider taking to fv and trying to profit off my time with kronos thanks. willing to do account transfers ect or use other websites for better protection on the sell/trade like pa ect
he has eok raid chest, helm, gloves, boots, wrist x2 eok raid range, eok raid weapon, eok ear and ring rest is tbm raid almost 198k hp buffed max augs max progression max clickies max everything stealer deal

Last edited:
BUMP

This was a stolen account, as soon as purchase was made immediately started getting tells.

Currently in dispute with paypal about transaction, if any have any tips with that please let me know :)

Do NOT BUY FROM ZEKSERVICES

HELLO ! mY NAME IS EARTH... I know my name and server has been changed however if theres any chance of negotiating my characters return ? willing to answer any questions to prove this is my account if i havnt already.
please be a sport about it ive put in the propper petitions and the devs will be returning oncethe ticket has been seen, so if you will please log on to Xegony server and contact ROWANOAK or other officer of IL with info so that i can go about my life... thanks

Last edited:
Yo Wind and Fire's friend... Why would you need to negotiate anything if a GM is fixing this with a ticket? Zekservices has been addressed so everyone take a deep breath and if it is stolen then it will get worked out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back