• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

105 warrior arx raid geared/cult/groupgear (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

berserkerguy1

BANNED
Rating - 80%
4   1   0
selling 105 warrior, Hes max aa has arx raid shield, 1hner, 2hner ect. has some cult raid gear from arx aswell as some mix group gear sittin at 134k hp with merc hp buff 11,594 ac selling cheap asking only 150 thanks

This is lilrager aka iloveugirl or something like that on epicnpc his post has a few issues. Sold this same account one or twice according to posts as a good or service don't know if he refunded or not, but the guy that had the issue with him was armyguy i have bought and sold to him on that website and have made a few other single item transactions with him with no problems at all. I would be sketched with this account.

hello, frist let me reply to xertaf claims and nonsense post.. I have no connection to that guy he talking about soo he posting comments on my thread with no facts or even clue as to what hes talking about, second I'm new but I don't mind going with trusted websites such as playersauction or a middle man service.. snice ive haven't yet built a reputation thanks and please message me with any idea's to make the transaction go as smooth as possiable

I can back this stuff up

- - - Updated - - -

link to the post https://www.epicnpc.com/threads/862941-105-warrior-arx-group-geared-max-aa

well that warrior say's 175k hp sadly mine isn't that great, also that thread doesn't show anything shady on it expect the guy asked for a different type of payment still no cause for you to post on my thread with nonsense talking about I would be careful with this guy when again you have no clue what your doing seem's like you got a personal vendetta with someone soo please keep it off my threads

This toon is on the Zek server and the seller is very well known there. I won't divulge the name of the toon here because I don't want to violate any rules, but I will if the admins permit. He is known to sell accounts and steal them back. Buyer beware. And yes, it's the same seller as on epicnpc.com

He also has on his forum posts selling the same account with a 100 sk and 101 Ench I would beware for this guy, especially if he's saying he doesn't have any association with the epicnpc website since its clearly the same person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back