• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

105 Warrior / 105 Wizard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
CAZIC SERVER - Fully transferrable

105 Warrior with Max AA and Max merc AA. Is geared in all EoK T1 and has 2 EoK ultra rares (Warrior 1hs and a belt). Has very little if any augs, need to get more for him to be a better tank. Can tank anything in EoK T1 without a problem already. If I don't get the price I'm looking for, I will sell off his EoK rares and drop the price.

On the same account is...

105 Wizard with almost Max AA's (22k+ aa) and geared in all EoK T1 gear. Should have all his Rk I spells. Insane DPS on this one.

Looking for $175 for the account. Great deal considering the EoK rares can be sold off for 1/2 that amount or more.

Last edited:
Still available, been playing him, but he is available still.

- - - Updated - - -

Motivated to sell, make me an offer.

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Still for sale, good character to farm rares with. Got another 4 rares in last 2 weeks with him tanking. These rares that recently dropped are not included with the character. Only the rares listed are included.

Noob here.

Does fully transferable mean I pay for a realm transfer and it's cleared to any realm but FV? AKA could I transfer to BB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back