• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

105 Beastlord and or 100 shaman Cheap (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

eqfanatic12

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I currently have a level 105 beastlord with 9kaa, t5 merc, all DoN/Mpg Progression 2.0, RARE dragorn war mask clickie, several alts including a twinked 70 enchanter on zek, account also has 13 year veteran rewards, t2 raid weapons and various t1 raid gear and has 21/21 expansions.

Shaman is level 100 with a set of RoF t2 gear in his bag and a full set of non prestige gear you can use on him if you want to roll him as a silver account..he also has t5 merc and about 3500 aa non auto granted with auto grant can easily see it going up to 5-6kaa, also has his 2.0 ( must have for shamans) also on that account ahs a bazaar geared 94 berserker i used for decapp powerlevelinging works great..also has his 2.0.

Looking to sell the beastlord's Accoutn for 400 OBO higher price because of vet rewards and 105 toon.
Looking to sell the shamans accoutn for 125 OBO

Will also Package them together for 500 OBO

Both Accounts are on BristleBane(The Tribunal)

Any Offers will be thought about Let me know, Thanks and Let Norrath Treat you well!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back