• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Accounts Mangler 100 SK for sale - Mangler (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Level
Race
Iksar
Class
Shadowknight
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟢 No, there is no phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🟡 Yes, but I can't tell you the original card information.
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Level 100.99, 7960 AAs
Epic 2.0, Anguish BP
Max tradeskills - Shawl 3.0(max group version), Grimel Earring, max smith trophy with several others at various stages
Mixed raid gear HoT through RoF, Burden of Truth helm level 8/20
Bags: 7 x 20 slot, 1 x 24, 4 x 28, 3 x 32, 2 x 40, 3 x 42 (one in shared bank, one unclaimed), misc others.
Expacs through ToL
Long list of claimables, including 4 x shared goblet of adventure III, 2 x goblet of adventure III, Tradeable ToL ticket, tradable mounts, tradable Heroic ticket, several mounts and merc contracts

This is an original account I ran for years and started on Mangler March 29, 2020. Moving on from the game and would like to see him go to a good home. Includes a 105 Wizard on Drinal, 100 heroic necro and 85 heroic bard on FV.
Please reach out with any additional questions.

Price: $250, Paypal FnF

Refund Policy
🛎️ none
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back