• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

100/6433 Ogre Male Berserker on the Luclin Server (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

no_one

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I am selling the account that houses my Ogre Berserker, which also has a level 85 heroic Necro. I am the original owner of the account.

The berserker has a set of Temporal Soldier armor, Distortion greatsword, Shifting Glaive for weapons.

This account has all expansions through Call of The Forsaken, and the Berserker has his J5 Merc, but does not have his 2.0 at this time.

The account is currently silver, but I will provide a Krono to the person who purchases this account. I am looking to sell this account for 150, but I have some wiggle room if someone is serious about purchasing the account. Hit me up with your offer.

Last edited:
Just a heads up - there's a 7 day bump rule in the Bazaar. You can see the days left before the next bump at the top of your thread.

Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back