• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

1$ = 1k, cheaper the more you purchase. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco Polo

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 1k per 1$USD
verified buyers only, will verify myself before any sales are completed. Pm with how much you want and ill let you know what kind of discount I can do for you. I have a RG accnt in high standing that i can log in and prove that i'm legit as well. Let me know.

friggin typo in the headline, its 3usd per 1k it can get down to 1k per 1usd if you buy enough

Refund Policy
🛎️ refunds will be considered on a case to case basis. If you are banned for breaking the ToS I will not be able to refund you.
Last edited:
verified buyers only, will verify myself before any sales are completed. Pm with how much you want and ill let you know what kind of discount I can do for you. I have a RG accnt in high standing that i can log in and prove that i'm legit as well. Let me know.
10k?
friggin typo in the headline, its 3usd per 1k it can get down to 1k per 1usd if you buy enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back