• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

wtt / wts / wtb for rogue, bst, monk, or bard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shipoopi187

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3 different accounts on Aradune.
2 of these accounts have lvl 85 heroic characters on live servers (I forget which, but i can log in later if you are interested and tell which ones)

1 has lvl 60 epic cleric with kunark gear / classic gear (4400 mana unbuffed and because new focus effects are in place, it should have some decent foci)
1 has lvl 60 necro with some quest pieces for epic done, also has classic / kunark gear
1 has lvl 50ish mage with 80% of epic done to include pegasus cloak and crown from sky. this account also has a 54ish lvl bard with epic pieces as well

I would love to trade these accounts or sell them to hopefully obtain a monk, rogue, bst, or bard with epic and time gear / key.

I quit 2 weeks before velious and want to just hop back in to raiding, but i dont want to do a full caster or play a cleric again.

Soooo lets make a deal happen!!

like i said, i can sell them to you or if you have one of the accounts im looking for I could trade the accounts + $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back