• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT/WTS Accounts on EZ for items/account on p99 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wild_rose1

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title says, I'm looking to trade my accounts on EZ server for P99 items or RMT

EZ server is a server designed mainly for boxing, played there for quite a while and quit couple years ago

My accounts are in outstanding faction with the server, and i have been the original owner of all except 1, all characters are in separate accounts so you can either buy 1 or bundle, loginserver info are included

Accounts include

Warrior, Shadowknight, 2x Paladins, 2x monks, 2x Berserkers, Cleric, Shaman, Enchanter

All characters but the enchanter has ucv1, warrior, Shadowknight, paladin, 1 monk 1 zerker and cleric has ucv2
All characters have clicky goblin or lower pets
All characters are equiped with proper for class augs VIII
All Characters but the enchanter have 6.0 epics and for dual wielding classes there are 2 6.0's
The accounts come with lots of clicky's and possibly some EZ credits to spend, as a bonus you get all kinds of different essences to craft augs and all my plat since i wont be returning to the server.

The team is pretty solid and can wreck t6 in less than 30 mins if played properly. Currently they arent considered high-end since i quit game couple years ago, however they make a great addition to someone that wants to either boost their chars T6+ or resume from where i left my journey.

Like i wrote in the description im mainly interested in P99 items or maybe an account as trade, or RMT, feel free to contact me if you need additional info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back