• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT Pre-Nerf COS on Live for Plat on P99 Blue (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

reosac

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to trade my Pre-Nerf Circlet of Shadow on EQ Live for Plat on Project 1999 Blue. Since I'm brand new here and not verified, I'd like to explain why this shouldn't matter to you and how I see the transaction going down.

1. We arrange a time and place in game.
2. We open trade windows showing that we both have what we say we have to trade.
3. I will click on the trade in live and give you the Pre-Nerf CoS on the EQ Live server.
4. Once you have the CoS you will then click the trade window with the plat on the P99 Blue server.

If we do the transaction in this order you have nothing to loose taking a chance on a brand new poster that isn't verified. I'm the one taking all of the risk with this method.

Please send PMs with offers. Yes, I understand there is going to be some sort of exchange rate between the servers. However, a Pre-Nerf COS on Live is still worth considerable more than a Pre-Nerf COS on P99.

Thank you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back