• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT Platinum for Krono on Drinal, please! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Infiniteye

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I am wondering what kind of deal I can get from someone here on some kronos. I want to buy 2 to 4 depending on price, the last time I bought them they were 375k platinum a piece from a friend. I now see buyers buying for 570k and sellers wanting 700k+ on Drinal. I need someone to sell me 2 or 4 for in game plat on the Drinal server. I don't want to spend real money because of income restrictions. Can anyone help me out?

EDIT: I ended up buying one for 630k from some random person after BSing in general chat for a while. I only had two days left of gold so it was dire. I always save them and click when needed though since you can stay online and be gold for a while until you crash/LD or there's a patch. the longest I've ever manged to stay online after gold ran out was two weeks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back