• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT Epic Monk for Epic Warrior (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joebob26

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
******SOLD*******

Buyout option is $500. $400 without transfer. I am original owner of this account since it was transferred when I bought it. Will provide S?and A, as well as cc info.

Bought a monk on this website but he is not my style. My RL friend and I are making a perma group and are lacking a tank so he has to go. The monk is being transferred to its own account so you will be the original owner, nothing set, made with krono.

The warrior or SK has to have epic, jboots, and pre-nerf guise at a minimum. The higher the level the better but preferrable 58+ assuming I get more than one offer. Account must be clean like the monk, nothing set. I'm paying for monk transfer so it would be cool if he was clean as well.

Epic and Robe of the Whistling Fists are on the Monk. Did the work to ensure I had epic with additional inventory clickable song haste robe.. a HUGE plus to anyone!

Keys are Seb/Char/Sky island 2. No progress done to others, sorry. Skills are more than plenty but could still be maxed, minus 2hb.

Shackle of Tynnonium quest is done and he is rocking it.

Di'zok Signet of Service ring / quest stuck on shady goblin / still max ally in Chardok

Belt and back are empty, rest of the gear is eh. fear boots/wrist. Nath bracer/legs. Peacebringer for fun

Just hit level 56, 3 bottle of adventure II on the character for leveling.

40 slot W/r bag

Pre-nerf DE mask

Jboots

29 days playtime from time of posting

will have the 500SC towards a name change from krono. I changed it when I got the toon but make it yours why not. Rep is not destroyed. In small casual guild only.

comes with 1k pp

needs food, water, and a good home.

Only reason I am not verified is because I am deployed. Bought two $400+ accounts here and have the feedback. Will consider good cash offer.

Thank for looking all!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back