• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT Classic Lockjaw accounts for Kronos. 4 Accounts total. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I have 4 accounts with Lockjaw characters I played before Kunark. Characters are well equipped and definitely ready to play to 60!

(1) WE Ranger -SOLD
(2) HU Monk -- Level 50. has robe of lost circle, WTF. Well equipped but not best in slot
(3) DE Cleric - SOLD
(4) DE Wizard - 46? Has wizard planar robe. Was super twinked and well equipped (RCC, SMR, Mask from Magus etc)

(1) Ranger --- 4Kronos SOLD

(2) Monk --- 3 Kronos
(2) Cleric --- 3 Kronos SOLD
(3) Wizard --- 2 Kronos

Decided to play on Phinny so looking to get some Kronos since I don't plan on using the characters ever.

BONUS: Buy BOTH the monk and wizard accounts and get a full set of twink gear for a warrior. Crafted Arms/Gaunts/BP/boots, SSB, pair of 2/35/25 earrings, 5/55s, FBSS, HBC, and left overs with large fine plate. Weapons are SSoY/Mudman/Mithril 2-Handed sword. Yes, not the greatest stuff since Kunark but a nice bonus and saves you the time of hunting down items.

Last edited:
Ranger does for sure. I don't believe my others had one.

- - - Updated - - -

Price lowered to 16 Kronos for all

- - - Updated - - -

Last price drop before it just isnt worth it to me.

Ranger -- 4 kr
Monk -- 4 kr
Cler -- 3 kr
Wiz -- 2 kr

Or buy in bulk at 12 kr. Again it is 4 seperate accounts not from a bot army or PL team. These characters have no kunark gear but are ready to play and level.

- - - Updated - - -

Bump. Man Lockjaw must be dead : /

Last edited:
Got the ranger last night. Went off without a hitch, very satisfied. It's my first post, so that's probably not a lot of reassurance, but hey, there you go.

Still would love a few more Kronos.

A geared out 50 monk with PoS keys for 3 kronos -- and a super twink 46 Wiz for only 2 kronos. Sounds like a great deal to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back