• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTT Battle.net Account with 100 Deathknight 100 Warlock 93 Paladin. Diablo 3 & SC2 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wizzhitz77

BANNED
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTT Battle.net Account with 100 Deathknight(All blue/epic PVP Gear) 100 Alliance Warlock(All epic PvP gear) 93 Paladin there is also 80+ Druid,Mage,Shaman,. Diablo 3 & SC2. I have been playing the account off and on since vanilla. The warlock has the old PvP Title Sergeant from Vanilla. I am wanting to trade this whole battle.net account with a copy of my ID. For a project1999 Everquest Blue account or a large sum of platinum or very High End Items. I will talk on phone, skype, facebook which is my REAL facebook with my whole RL family and friends connected. I no longer play blizzard games I just play EQ P1999 Blue now in my spare time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back