• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Project 1999 WTT alot of stuff worth 61k plat for kronos on Everquest Live! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nephron

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WTT all of the items and things following below from project1999 blue server for kronos on EverQuest live server.

Asking for 14 kronos for everything stated below.

I dont want to get banned for doing this trade and i believe you dont want either, so being realistic you trade me kronos first, when delivered i will login to p99 and hand you everything on a specific spot in a specific zone we can talk about. For more info send me message and we can come to an agreement. But considering p99 GMs check this website for sure to find people to ban, i hope you can understand what my mindset is about it.

Items are single unless otherwise written with a "x amount" and value of items listed to the right of the name.

Box of Abu-kar - 20k
Bag of Sewn Evil-Eye - 400
Light Burlap sack - 350
x2 Traveler's pack - 400 both
Shrunken Goblin skull earring - 1,6k
Enchanted dwarven plate helm - 500
Grotesque mask - 30
Incarnadine breastplate - 9k
Glimmering mithril torque - 100
Cloak of shadows - 400
Crested Spaulders - 100
Bracer of Scavenging - 250
Enchanted dwarven plate vambraces - 500
Enchanted dwarven plate bracer - 500
Enchanted dwarven plate greaves - 800
Gauntlets of Fiery might - 6k
Velium fire wedding ring - unknown
Wrapped entropy serpent spine - 5k
Shimmering partisan - 150
dragoon dirk - 30
Staff of battle - 400
Enchanted dwarven plate gauntlets - 600

15k plat

Bank unknown

Totalt amount of plat worth in armor+in hand = 62110 plat, give or take a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back