• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/WTT New Retail RIFT Keys (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingwang

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have happened over a large number of Standard Retail Edition RIFT keys, and am willing to trade for an account on Vulak, or sell them.

Please PM if you are interested.

*I would love to trade some keys for an account on Vulak... anyone?

Last edited:

Sum1

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Where'd you get the keys? Only want to know before I or someone else here takes you up on the offer and something bad happens because they were attained nefariously.

Kingwang

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Understandable.

Retail* copies of RIFT were given away at Gencon Indy 2011. At the end of the event, they give away all of the extra grab bags, and I was able to obtain quite a few.

* - Incase anyone got the idea, they aren't actually the same as retail copies. They have the same packaging, contents, and design; but they have a one character difference on the UPC code, so they are not returnable to retail chains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)