1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. IS THIS SITE UGLY? Use the options at the very bottom-left of this page to make it pretty. To dismiss this notice, click the X --->
    Dismiss Notice

WTS/WTT New Retail RIFT Keys

Discussion in 'EverQuest' started by Kingwang, Nov 14, 2011.

× Caveat Emptor: the identity of this trader has not been verified. Use caution. Read more about our Verification program.
  1. Kingwang

Kingwang New Member

0   0   0

I have happened over a large number of Standard Retail Edition RIFT keys, and am willing to trade for an account on Vulak, or sell them.

Please PM if you are interested.

*I would love to trade some keys for an account on Vulak... anyone?

#1 Kingwang, Nov 14, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2011
  2. Sum1

Sum1 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

Where'd you get the keys? Only want to know before I or someone else here takes you up on the offer and something bad happens because they were attained nefariously.

3. Kingwang

Kingwang New Member

0   0   0

Understandable.

Retail* copies of RIFT were given away at Gencon Indy 2011. At the end of the event, they give away all of the extra grab bags, and I was able to obtain quite a few.

* - Incase anyone got the idea, they aren't actually the same as retail copies. They have the same packaging, contents, and design; but they have a one character difference on the UPC code, so they are not returnable to retail chains.