• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS/WTT 58+ Wizard (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
WTS/WTT lvl 58+ Wizard. Keyed for everything, fully geared, sky stuff too, vital steps to epic is done, comes with a good amount of plat in bank also with some random items to sell for a another 6k or so.

Keeping this acct as anon as possible on these forums, PM for skype contact and then we can go from there. Seeing there are almost zero high lvl accounts for sale, i figured to post this account up here to see what offers i could get. Account comes with email and sms not set. Also, no reputation at all.

I am looking for cash or an account trade. If you have an account u want to trade it MUST come with email and sms not set, as is mine. Minimum rep if possible, no bad rep.

PM me for skype info and we can talk. Scammers don't bother i will not be going first if its an account trade and obviously not first on a cash trade.

just a bump.

-- just want to make this clear since some people are too thick to understand this, i am not giving guild info for security reasons and im not showing in game until i feel its safe. So dont send me 1 message from a new acct with zero feedback and get pissed i wont tell u everything about my account.

I also want to add, i am 100% for a middle man, makes it that much safer for myself!!

Not to intervene on your post, but I just wanted to let you know that use of a middle man service cost me a 600.00 account. Had I not used a middleman I would still have the account, so middleman is not always safest choice.

Not to intervene on your post, but I just wanted to let you know that use of a middle man service cost me a 600.00 account. Had I not used a middleman I would still have the account, so middleman is not always safest choice.

Can you say more on what happened? (Sorry OP)

first off, bump - was in Austria on a snowboarding trip this last week. I am back online again and still have not found a buyer. The acct is still for sale.

Yes you are right. The problem is the well known middlemen (who are the only ones with good rep and are the only ones who can really be used) are known to the GM's which cause the accts to get banned. At least this is what i have heard.

WTS/WTT lvl 58+ Wizard. Keyed for everything, fully geared, sky stuff too, vital steps to epic is done, comes with a good amount of plat in bank also with some random items to sell for a another 6k or so.

Keeping this acct as anon as possible on these forums, PM for skype contact and then we can go from there. Seeing there are almost zero high lvl accounts for sale, i figured to post this account up here to see what offers i could get. Account comes with email and sms not set. Also, no reputation at all.

I am looking for cash or an account trade. If you have an account u want to trade it MUST come with email and sms not set, as is mine. Minimum rep if possible, no bad rep.

PM me for skype info and we can talk. Scammers don't bother i will not be going first if its an account trade and obviously not first on a cash trade.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back