• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS!! Various accounts on FV (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Level
Race
Various
Class
Various
Registered Country
United States
Creator
🛐 🟢 Yes, I'm the original creator.
Total Past Users
👪 🟢 Just me!
Email
📧 🔵 I can tell buyer the original (not just current) email, but cannot give access
SMS
📞 🟡 Yes, there is a phone number linked to the account.
Credit Card
💳 🔵 Yes, and I will provide the original card information (last 4 / billing address).
Secret Question/Answer
🙊 🔵 Yes, and I can supply the answer.
Hey guys/gals it has come time to depart from some accounts for certain reasons. they are all on FV server with tons of money and other goodies spread out even some krono's laying around most likley. :D I am looking to sell them all in one or can sell single but trying to get rid of them quickly if possible. I am the owner of the accounts and I have all the necessary so you can change your email/name/pass once you have gotten it. I had my CC on the account but not for membership just use to buy from store but has been removed also the SK/Rog have secondary security since were my first two accounts which I can provide the number to remove as well. All account are 27 of 27 expansions also has all spells and combat skills/skill ups.

115 Cleric-1026 DB/COV 3 Gear- 220$
115 Zerker-2917 DB/COV 3 Gear 200$
115 Rog-DB 2420/COV 3 Gear-200$
115 Bard-COV 3 Gear-200$
115 SK-COV 3 Gear and All Augs- 350$
115 Ench-DB 1322/COV3 Gear-200$
114 Sham-80$
114 Mage-80$

Or All of them for 750$

Refund Policy
🛎️ NONE
Status