• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS two accounts as a package deal! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrow11

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi

Selling my last two accounts as I really now do not play much on project 1999, would be good if they could be enjoyed by someone else.

Account 1

This account has 40+ bard with some good gear for his level, on the account is also a mid teen druid and couple of other alts

This account will come with email address etc.

Account 2

This has a number of different classes on, including a level 30 rogue with epic, two mid 20s shaman (ogre and iksar) mid 20s SK and a number of other early 20s chars.

Due to this account being linked to my main email address it would not come with email address, however happy to keep in contact and change when avaliable.

Both accounts between them come with a good amount of pp and a couple if nice items into the mix, not including the rogue epic I would estimate there is around 15k worth of items / pp.

Payment first before I release the details, I have sold on this site before.

Thanks for looking, anything further please let me know.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back