• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS The Rathe Box Team (100 Monk, 93 Shm, 92 Enc, 92 Mag, 90 Clr) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

runordie

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I am selling 5 separate accounts on The Rathe server. I highly prefer to sell these accounts together as a whole. I'm selling because it has become too much for me as I want to keep focus on my primary server Lockjaw.

Level 100 Monk with 9k AAs - 66k hps - Full CoTF T2 Group Gear(requires all access) - 3 Mercs(tank, healer, caster dps). Monk will be transferred to your account.
Level 93 Shaman heroic froglok - free to play account(silver) - I can provide SQ/SA
Level 92 Enchanter heroic gnome - free to play account - I can provide SQ/SA
Level 92 Magician heroic drakkin - free to play account - I can provide SQ/SA
Level 90 Cleric non-heroic high elf - Epic 1.0 and 1.5 complete - free to play account(silver) - I can provide SQ/SA

I set all of the secret questions and answers myself, I'm the only one who knows them.

I would like to sell all 5 accounts as a package for $100 (PayPal friends and family). Will consider trades for kronos

If you have any interest please don't hesitate to PM me. I am willing to negotiate and explain things further if you have questions.

- - - Updated - - -

more levels gained and price reduced

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back