• You've discovered EC Tunnel 🚇 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character ⚔️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Shards of Dalaya 65 raid tier druid (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kay0s

Caveat Emptor this trader is not verified.
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Shards of Dalaya is a custom Everquest emulation server on it's own stand alone client. It has a very tight, active community and a group of very dedicated devs. Anyone whom is looking something new in your EQ life, I highly suggest you check it out. You can find more at https://shardsofdalaya.com/

What I have to offer is a raid geared druid that I've played off and on for several years. She is tier 8 geared and has all droppable spells, all relic spells, and is 25% into her first Codex. She also has 3/4 of her archaic spell and 1/4 of Ashpyre in the bank. I will give out the name to any serious offers so you can check out the fomelo page. I am the original owner and comes with all passwords, including characterlock password. This druid will make a great duo addition to any class, or if you would like to main, this character has a great reputation and has been in many high-end guilds.

Autobuy of $250. OBO. I am also interested into high-end P1999 characters and plat. Message for more info.

I also have various hard to find Bind on Equips, and a 250 fishing bot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)