• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Selling my SoE Fan Faire Account (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abyss

Caveat Emptor: UNVERIFIED
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Selling my SoE Fan Faire account, it still has all claimable ultra rare items that you can no longer get! You also get a cool forum tag on your name that everyone sees on the daybreak forums

https://www.everquest.com/news/soe-live-2014-everquest-item-reward

And for other games your /claimable loots are

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ttendees-to-receive-special-loot-card.212782/

EverQuest:

Guise of the Ancient Gods - This will be an illusion item that gives players the appearance of the ?Ancient? version of the original EverQuest gods.
310 minute duration, unfocusable. 2 hour recast time.
A SINGLE character can claim on the account

EverQuest II:

2014 Claws of Veeshan Pack - A 66 slot back pack adorned with the symbol of Veeshan, The Eternal Wurm Mother.
Each character can claim once

DC Universe Online:
2 Vegas Style items:
SOE Live 2014 'Vegas Style' Sign: Bring the lights of Las Vegas to your Personal Lair.
SOE Live Slot Machine: You've got to get one of these! Pull the lever and find out how much you won!
Each character can claim once

PlanetSide 2:

SOE Live Bundle:
Nanite Systems' AutoBlade: A full-featured utility knife. It?s oscillating motor slices through tough materials with ease, while the integrated Lumifiber strips provide enough light for cutting wires in the dark.
2 sets of Camouflage: Wildcard and No Limit
2 Vehicle Decals: Cash Out and Max Bet
Every character will have items available, after one character claims

Landmark:

SOE Live 2014 Commemorative Flag ? An exclusive flag item that you can place on your claim to proudly show the world that you attended SOE Live in August 2014!
Landmark In-Game Painting (Prop) ? A special Landmark painting prop you can use to decorate your claim.
Each account only has one character. That character will receive both items. (If the character is deleted, a new character will not receive items).

Dragon?s Prophet:

Lady Vox Egg ? Ancient Dragon
Player Title: Permafrost?s Protector
This is awarded on each character. (Claim is received through the mail on first character; afterward, the egg appears in the marketplace bag for every character.)

H1Z1:

Beanie
It's hard to stay fashionable in an apocalypse! This beanie not only says chic but may impress someone enough to not headshot you.
Item may or may not be claimable when Early Access starts. To be announced.

EQ Next:

Next players will receive something for attending SOE Live 2014. To be announced.

PM me if interested, oh I am also the original owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back