• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Plat Quarm WTS Project Quarm Plat - 600,000 plat for 3000.00 USD

Joined
Jul 14, 2022
Messages
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cost per amount
💰 💰 3000.00 USD / 600,000 Plat - 1 time purchase.
Payment Country
United States
Current stock
🚛 600,000
Buyer Requirements
📌 📌 Minimum purchase of 600k. Must be verified.
This is a one time sale. I am moving on from Quarm. I will only accept Bitcoin, cash, or Western Union. If you want a bit more than 600,000, I can liquidate more items to get close to 800k if need be. Please message me for details. This will be a discreet sale due to the obvious size of the sale.

Thank you for looking at my auction!
 
Refund Policy
🛎️ No Refunds. This is a one time sale.
Back
Top