• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Powerleveling (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hello All im looking to offer my services on Redguides, After being told about this site iv decided to give it a shot,

I Have been power leveling on FV for a while now alot of people know me and im a very efficient Powerleveler

Please note all Power leveling is done Via myself and me only. You must Have EOK expansion as this is where the leveling takes place. I will need account information as this is done in my timezone, rest assured account information is safe. Depending on the package you pick really depends on how quick its going to be ofc once hitting 95-105 it gets a tiny slower but the leveling should not take more than 3 evenings. lower levels its done within a couple of hours.

I have decided now to only accept paypal payments going forward.

75-80 = $7.99
80-85 = $9.99
85-90 = $14.99
95-100= $24.99

75-105 = $64.99
80-105 = $59.99
85-105 = $54.99
90-105 = $49.99
100-105 = $24.99

All services will come with free loot for whatever drops hopefully including a full set of Cohorts but not guaranteed.

If there are multiple characters im sure i can come to an arrangement for some discount.

I can also look at AA farming to just PM for this $8.99 per 100 AAs

My Power leveling service is done by hand and allure natural. This is a service i am offering and i spend alot of time to help those that do not have the time to level or gain AA experience. If i dont message back im not ignoring you its just i PL GMT time so im 7hours ahead of you if in the US.

Look forward to doing business.

Last edited:
bump

- - - Updated - - -

bump

Only have 1 more slot available for tonight starting in 8hours from now as GMT message me if you want spot and package you want

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back