• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Powerleveling from 1-85, can be any levels in that range - Fully AFK or play along (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
525   0   0
PM me with what class it is you need leveled and what levels you need. Then we can decide on a price and time frame. Price changes if you have XP pots or Lesson Vet reward.

Be sure to tell me what you want, e.g. 60-67, 1-55, etc. AND what XP lesson/pot options you have.

If you want to play the character and autofollow me around that is perfectly fine.

If you want me to do it while you sleep, I can either find a stationary spot or just give me access to the account, I'll VPN in (You choose the location), then I'll get it done quickly.

Refund Policy
🛎️ No
Last edited:
According to a support ticket about afk powerlevelling as follows -

This is GM Dunbar. AFK power-leveling is not permitted. Please feel free to report anyone that you see advertising or suspect is in the act of AFK power-leveling. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!

Safe travels,
Senior GM Dunbar
Daybreak Games

I'm curious why you would advertise such a service, its a great risk to anyone that takes you up on it.

According to a support ticket about afk powerlevelling as follows -

This is GM Dunbar. AFK power-leveling is not permitted. Please feel free to report anyone that you see advertising or suspect is in the act of AFK power-leveling. If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again. Have a great day and thank you for playing EverQuest!

Safe travels,
Senior GM Dunbar
Daybreak Games

I'm curious why you would advertise such a service, its a great risk to anyone that takes you up on it.

Its EQ, everyone under the sun has been in a group afk and gotten PL'd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back