• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS Power Level service ranges within 1-43 only (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
273   0   0
I am offering a Power level Service on Phinny, I am willing to PL any toon within the range of 1-43 this week. PM me if interested I will discuss the rates. I am willing to do an hourly rate or a flat rate whatever works for you I'm always willing to negotiate and would always compensate if the goal isn't reached within an expected time frame

thanks!

Last edited:
Re: WTS Power Level service ranges within 1-40 only

This guy does good work, really makes sure you are satisfied with your order. Highly recommend giving him a chance.

Re: WTS Power Level service ranges within 1-40 only

I am offering a Power level Service on Phinny, I am willing to PL any toon within the range of 1-40. PM me if interested I will discuss the rates. I am willing to do an hourly rate or flat rate whatever works for you I'm always willing to negotiate and would always compensate if the goal isn't reached within an expected time frame.

thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

bump

- - - Updated - - -

Bump

You online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back