• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS: Pegasus Feather Cloak Loot Rights (August 19 Kunark Launch) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Less than a week until Kunark. I will NOT be doing this once Kunark launches.

I'm taking orders for Pegasus Feather Cloak loot rights. This item not only casts levitate, but it's also used in Mages epic quest.

My ask is 3kr, but open to offers. Priority is given to those who pay more, so you can offer more than the ask to assure priority. (3kr 1pp is not considered more, 3kr 1000pp+ is)

PM with your in-game name and offer.

I'll send out tells before a cloak drops based on priority to see who is online and available.

If you can bind/camp near PAW or EC Tunnel once contacted, it would be ideal as there's only a 15 minutes window to loot.

You have to arrange your own transportation. /join taxi for that if need be.

No corpses will be left to unlock; it seems you can't just sit there looting the corpse to lock it reliably after 15 minutes while someone is still coming. I will loot it myself if it comes down to it.

I will also be selling MQs of cloaks for Mage epics come Kunark.

I'll be farming cloaks regularly until Kunark launches.

Because of my work schedule, and that I can play from work, I will be on at all hours of the day or night.

Refund Policy
🛎️ None
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back