• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

WTS P99 Plat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I have more plat in stock available. I will be requesting a 30k minimum purchase please to do as few transactions as possible!

$2 per 1k, firm pricing. VERIFIED PayPal Gift accepted.

I have plenty of feedback as you can see. If you are interested please message me on Skype to discuss any further detail as I am not always at my PC to check forums, etc. Skype is mobile and can be reached pretty much 24/7.

This is the second time ive dealth with him and I must say his service is second to none. He will always keep you updated with the status of your order. Thanks a lot for another smooth transaction.

Plat still available in stock! If you would prefer a single item or two trade for the value of plat, I can purchase the item and sell the item instead of actual plat. Definitely an option.. Message me on Skype for fastest response and best communication! Skype: Efficiencski

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back