• You've discovered EC Tunnel 💵🫱🏻‍🫲🏾 a marketplace for EverQuest players, not farmers or dealers. This site is ad-free and there are no selling fees, because we're 100% funded by our awesome community 😇 If you're looking to buy someone's beloved main character 🧙‍♂️ you'll find it here. Join up and say hello! 👋

Service Oakwynd [WTS] Oakwynd character Presale! One char still available! (1 Viewer)

Rating - 100%
59   0   0
Buyer Requirements
📌 verified preferred, inquire within
My original post containing details is below

I have a monk available currently being leveled on a fresh account. He has DE illusion mask and basic leveling gear

If interested please inquire in PM:

I'm an established mischief provider that will be accepting spots in my Oakwynd group for launch day, 5/24.

-Characters will be made on your account(or one made to your specifications) leveled from 1-50 and all relevant combat/casting skills will be maxed/all vendor spells purchased. Any gear or relevant epic drops found along the way for your char will be looted. You also get to choose name/class/race/diety.

-Characters are hand-leveled by an independent, customer focused 15 year EverQuest veteran. I want your business and I'm willing to go the extra mile to make sure you're happy with your purchase.

-Characters are guaranteed by June 3rd. It will likely be less, I'm shooting for 7 days, but If you've been following the news about Oakwynd, I'm building a few extra days into my schedule to take into account the new FTE encounter system and all that comes with it.

Pricing:
1 character: $200
2 characters: $375
3 characters: $525
4 characters: $650
Full group:
$750

Can also price in krono if interested

Thanks for reading, please reach out if I can help answer any questions!

Refund Policy
🛎️ No returns once work has been started
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back